Learn the foundations of NO HANDS Massage so you can continue to practice Massage without risk of injury for as long as you want. Over the nine days of Practitioner training you will learn the postural keys that all NO HANDS Massage is based on, and learn how to apply these in strokes you can put together into an entirely zero strain treatment, working both prone and supine. This is a very practical course, giving you the opportunity to really get the feel of these strokes as both a practitioner and client. You’ll leave “client ready” to use strokes you’ve learned the day after each module.
In addition, the course includes theory lessons which are practice-changers across all modalities, including the concepts of Systemic Touch, the Healing Synergy, PEEMS, and much more. The NO HANDS Massage PRACTITIONER training is the first stage of becoming a TRAUMA DISCHARGE THERAPIST.
As part of the NO HANDS zero strain Massage Courses, we teach “Trauma informed Massage” right from the beginning, enabling us to work with the growing mental health problem in the world right now.
It allows us to work more effectively with stress, anxiety, depression, and enables us to better understand how we store this in the body. Learning how the body and mind work together for good mental and physical health, and how we can use massage to build mental and emotional resilience.
You will also get some great Business Building materials and be able to engage with the support from the wider NO HANDS community. Many Therapists work in isolation in their own therapy room. But as a community we train together, support each other at events, and work as a team to build strong businesses.
Why do Practitioner training In a nutshell?
- Protect your career for life, zero strain for your whole body.
- Be “Trauma Informed” to be able to meet your clients needs more fully.
- Build a strong, stable business.
- Be part of a strong, supportive community.
- Have fun along the way and receive some great touch from other like minded therapists.
Pre-requisites: you must hold a professional full-body Massage qualification at level 3 or above and have practitioner insurance in place to attend this course.
Venue – Sutton St Nicholas, Hereford, Herefordshire Limited to 3 people only, for those who can’t make the Bromsgrove company course. (See below)
Module 1 – 3 days TBA, suggest some dates that suit you and I’ll see what I can do!
Module 2 – 3 days TBA, usually 4-6 weeks after Module 1.
Module 3 – 3 days TBA, usually 4-6 weeks after Module 2.
Price: Standard £1499 (£99 deposit secures your place, the balance to be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the course)
Earlybird £899 (Book up to 8 weeks prior to start of course and pay in full)
To Book: Email – email@example.com
Call – 07858137889
On top of 9 days of outstanding training (at whatever venue you choose) you’ll also receive the following:
- The Principles and Practice of NO HANDS Massage – instant access to the audio book and hard copy dispatched to you
- 1 year NO HANDS Massage Community membership – exclusive Facebook group, free live monthly Q&As (usually £15 per session), regular updates, online learning resources worth over £100 and much more
- Licence to use the NO HANDS Massage registered trademark
- Access to the complete online resources that cover the material in Module 1 of the Practitioner training – TRANSFORMING TOUCH – valued at £299
- Official listing on nohandsmassage.com
- Downloadable business building resources
- Access to 12 beautiful client newsletters – ready to print and send to your clients
- Pack of NO HANDS business building booklets and resources – valued at £41
That’s over £450 of materials alone!